Sometimes I wake up in the hypochondriac. For example, now thought to extend to the assumptions of diabetes banal beriberi from this author. In any case, weakening eyesight, thirst increases with each passing day, and the general state of health worsens. Life, her mother 's leg, beautiful!.
At the same time, I continue to benefit from the large literature on time management and self-organization. But how to extract. Too heavy to benefit from the most general principles and methods, wandering from book to book. In the end, we have to sit down and himself (the only advantage of these guidelines) to think through their system.
As such, the system I do not have. I have a to-do lists, lists of goals, read the literature, viewed films - but there is no system ( glad that a single shell was found for all this, or rather a bunch of shells - the program EssentialPim Pro, Google Chrome browser and synchronization with PDA). Perhaps I have not yet wise enough to compile all of my everyday life into a coherent set of interrelated elements. Organizer is almost no way affect my daily habits. On the other hand, many people are not wise enough to at least think about it nineteen years old - so it may not all is lost.
Besides enjoying the solitude of this period, which I feel, simply must be productive, otherwise I will not justify their own expectations ( others' and so I did not meet ).
A few days ago wanted to get psychological counseling online. In the Internet age, we provided almost unlimited opportunities to network, but. However, and here offer to pay for it, listen to me and give questionable advice. At the end, my advice and. Actually, I do not remember what I wanted to understand, learn and ask. So, something insignificant and unimportant.
Today, decided to experiment with the game element in planning their own activities. The priorities of priorities, but the current schedule allows me to alternate between tasks in almost any way, especially when they are important but not urgent. For this category of tasks each of them I have now awarded a number from 1 to 18, and did not leave a choice to do something different from what will be shown three dice are thrown.
A sense of random selection within a limited range gives a certain freedom of action, and at the same time does not allow to stray off course.
The bones are moved, if the total number of falls have made the task. By the end of the day, if physically impossible to complete the all-important (but not urgent ) problem, namely the bones decide what goes on the next day. You do not need to reassign the numeric 1-18 match each task, the old can be left up to their execution, and a new set of free.
Thus cleansed personal ' memory ' and do not have to keep a list of tasks at hand to think of something desired.
By the way, indirectly, to the idea summed up my article ' Tree of self-motivation ', but ' paper ' method applied to the problem of the week, and every day to engage in the likeness of origami, I have neither the time nor the inclination. Much easier to introduce an element of the game by throwing dice. But the author, in any case, thanks for the tip- intuitive. That's it.
Also in the near future I want to go back to the timing of their activities (attempts to date have been unsuccessful and short-term ).
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий